Video editing is the last step to create, from our video recordings, a piece where images, sound, graphics and and effects join to become a story. This workshop is an introduction to video editing for inexperienced people. An activity for beginners where they will get to know the possibilities of digital edition. We will practice with free and open source software and will end up creating, at least, one short video ready to be published.
- Basic theory of video digital edition.
- Sound editing: effects and remixes.
- Online editing: tools to edit videos without any download.
- Editing in our computer: exploring, experimenting and managing tools for digital video editing.
- Games, experiments and practise.